IFA Administrator – London - £35k Circa
Would you like to work for a gold chartered firm established 27 years ago who have brought themselves into the modern age but have over 200 years of technical ability and financial services experience?
They specialise in three areas of the market which includes asset management, financial advice and fund management.
This is a role with a difference where you will be treated equally and supported with all technical aspects of the role.
- Level 4 diploma or working towards it/equivalent
- Experience using Intelligent Office software
- Existing relevant working in current or previous role
- A passion for professional client servicing and processing new business
- Official Administrator to three paraplanners and supporting three Independent Financial advisers when needed.
- Processing new business using Virtual Cabinet and Intelligent office.
- Maintaining high standards and business professionalism throughout all client engagement.
- Adhoc tasks including database management, system filing and report building on productivity in key areas of the business.