My Client are the fastest growing Wealth Planning brand in the UK who provide wealth management and financial planning services to individuals and corporate clients across the UK through their network of acquired firms.
Due to growth they have an excellent opportunity to join their Client Delivery team as a Client Delivery Lead ( IFA admin support ) working as part of a team to support Wealth Planners with all administration aspects of client delivery, working to deliver excellent client outcomes.
The primary purpose of Client Delivery Lead is to work as part of a team to enable Wealth Planners to maintain and develop a portfolio of high net worth clients. This is achieved through liaising with policy providers for policy details, obtaining policy illustrations, processing new business applications, tracking to completion as well as liaising directly with clients. The role holder is also expected to ensure that our client information database is accurate at all times.
• Work within the Client Delivery Team to deliver an excellent client service.
• Co-ordinate the Planners diaries and the arranging of client meetings.
• Prepare documentation for client appointments and meetings, including the production of annual planning meeting packs.
• Send prepared investment information and reports to clients.
• Ensure all data entry is completed accurately and within specified timelines.
• Ownership and accountability for administration including ensuring the maintenance of correct client records.
To be successful in the role you will need:
·Experience in a fast-paced Financial Services Administration role
·Good literacy and numeracy skills with a high degree of accuracy
·Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
·Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel packages essential
· Knowledge of the UK regulatory system, particularly aspects relevant to Financial Services.
·Desirable NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration or Financial service qualifications
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including Flexible and agile working opportunities to allow for a great work/life balance, Company Maternity and Paternity Pay, a Group Pension scheme, Study Days for relevant examinations , Cycle2Work Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Death in Service and Corporate Gym Discounts. In addition, we offer opportunities for career progression to match your career aims and ambitions.
To apply for this opportunity or discuss other roles with Succession Group please call 07949 700882 or email Leanne.Appleton@reed.com