Financial Planning Administrator
Reed are currently recruiting for a Financial Planning administrator who is passionate about the service clients receive. We are looking for someone who is a team player, fine eye for detail and wanting to join a fun friendly and professional team.
Your main role within the team will be to implement the investment recommendations made by the Financial Planner. This will involve reviewing a client’s investment portfolio and actioning the advice in the most tax efficient and timely manner.
As you will be dealing with investment in a daily basis, we are looking for someone who is a logical thinker, who enjoys numbers and problem solving.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Friendly communication skills.
• A desire to show initiative as well as knowing when to ask for help.
• Strong numeracy and literacy skills.
• A good team player.
• Previous experience of working within an IFA
• Competitive salary
• Study support
• Free parking
For more information, please contact Donna at REED.