REED are working with an exciting organisation by recruiting for the role of Inside Sales Manager, to join the team on a Permanent, full time basis.
Targetting the US market, you will be working US hours of Monday to Friday 1pm to 9pm.
This is an office based role where you will be responsible for contacting prospective clients from pre-qualified leads to provide a demonstration of the company’s software service and complete the sales cycle including closing.
What you'll be doing
• Work in a fast-paced environment to acquire new North American customers, increase the revenue growth for the company, and make sure all aspects of a closed deal meet the requirements of both the client and the company.
• Run discovery calls and deliver effective online demos to new prospects.
• Understand each customer's unique needs and requirements.
• Qualify prospects in/out of your sales pipeline during the first call with a prospect.
• Effectively manage a sales pipeline that may contain up to 100 opportunities at any one time over the course of each opportunity's sales cycle.
• Manage multiple stakeholders across the business, including but not limited to: Influencers; Users; Decision Makers; Budget Holders; Executive Sponsors; Procurement Personnel; Legal Staff; Security Teams.
• Work closely with the Customer Success Team to deliver trials and Proof of Concept projects with prospects.
• Negotiate commercials.
• Close sales and achieve your annual sales target.
• Handover the closed opportunity to an Account Manager.
• Keep impeccable records on the CRM solution.
What you will need
• Strong relationship building skills are a must
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience of managing the full sales cycle.
• Strong phone presence
• Strong negotiation and closing skills.
• Proven inside sales experience with a track record of over-achieving sales targets
• Proven record of managing multiple stakeholders across an enterprise account
• Experience working with a CRM solution (ideally Sales Force).
• Proficient with web presentation tools
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
Salary between dependant on experience, plus uncapped commission (OTE of £40k-£50k)
City Centre Location
Great benefits and a fantastic team.
Please apply online with your up-to-date CV if you meet the requirements and would be interested in the role.