Warrington area (remote working initially available)
I’m currently working with a reputable and established client in the area.
This Insight Analyst role is responsible for driving data analysis and reporting for the business, focusing on the customer interaction between all channels and in the impact on marketing and customer acquisition /retention strategies.
Leading a small team of 2 customer insight analysts you will be responsible for delivering accurate, timely and compliant customer data to support Marketing campaigns across the business.
Specific skills and experience required of this Insight Analyst
· Highly numerate and commercially aware.
· Strong analytical skills & experience of working with large volumes of data.
· Experience of direct marketing techniques, campaign selection & analysis processes. (Essential)
· Advanced knowledge / experience of SQL Server Management Studio and Microsoft Excel.
· Strong relational database skills and extensive experience of manipulating and reformatting data using Advanced MS Excel, MS Access, geo-mapping packages or other standard analysis packages.
· Experience of converting large volumes of data into meaningful insights and making actionable recommendations.
· An excellent communicator, able to present data solutions and management information clearly and succinctly to all levels in the business.
Look forward to hearing from you – please get in touch immediately with your cv if you have the above experience.
|Location: WARRINGTON, CHESHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM||Salary: 35,000-40,000 GBP (UK Pounds) Per annum, inc Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing & Creative||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 13|
|Posted: about 2 months ago||Reference: X3-396944|