REED Marketing are currently supporting a global organisation in their recruitment of an Insights Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis. The role is to be based in a purpose built, state of the facility in Leeds.
The role will be to support the Marketing Strategy team and aid in the growth in the European client base and Identify business opportunities in the client’s specialist markets.
The role will involve:
- Analyse the existing large data sets in SPSS and Excel
- Collection and analysis of global research data
- Presentation of outcomes using infographics
- Working with the clients segmentation model
- Provide research support as necessary to specific initiatives as appropriate.
- Travel to customers or other offices will be involved when restrictions allow
- Analyse large amounts of research and data, ensure accuracy, recognise patterns and trends and organise observations into a clear and useful format
- A degree related to this sector is required or alternatively, you must have relevant
- academic qualifications
- Previous experience gained within a related marketing, research or data management field
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, a prerequisite with proficiency in translating data into information and presenting that information to wider non-specialist audiences
- Proficiency with SQL and IBM SPSS Statistics
- Strong quantitative and qualitative data analytical skills essential
- Experience in creating infographic illustration
- Must be comfortable in communicating and leading discussions with all levels of the organisation and across functions
- Must demonstrate strong organisational skills to ensure that multiple projects can be handled simultaneously, while meeting deadlines
In return the client offers 26 days holiday plus bank, onsite parking, clear career progression and a generous pension scheme
For further information please do not hesitate to contact me on 0113 236 8956 or APPLY!!