Are you looking to join an expanding business in Ipswich Town Centre?
Do you have previous sales experience?
Are you looking to join a sociable and friendly team who offer training to progress?
My client who prides themselves on their customer service is looking to expand their current team within their credit hire handling team.
• To efficiently manage the repair process including:
o Arranging and confirming repair booking dates
o Chasing independent engineers for authorisation
o Confirming expected completion dates
o Confirming repair completion and vehicle return
• Arranging, monitoring & terminating replacement hire vehicles.
• Maximise hires started.
• Managing total losses.
• To deal with general claims queries and advising the client accordingly promoting credit services and advising of those best suited to the customers’ needs
• To follow the process flow throughout the life of the claim
• Efficiently dealing with written and verbal communications, both internal and external
• Accurately maintain records of customer contact and diarising follow up contact.
• Accurately deal and liaise with other internal departments on any associated queries raised.
• Developing good working relations with all contacts in order to meet customer and regulatory requirements.
• Always working towards achieving department/personal SLA’s and targets.
You will have lots of enthusiasm and be confident, with a willingness to learn. If you have industry experience this will be an advantage.
What is in it for you?
Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
Salary £17004 per annum
A vibrant and sociable team
Town centre location
20 days holiday plus bank holidays which does increase with length of service
Joining a successful and expanding company that offer progression routes.