Reed Wakefield have the pleasure of working with a successful international client that was founded over 40 years ago. They have been operating in the UK with huge triumph over the last 12 months. As part of their expansion, they are now looking to strengthen their existing sales team with the appointment of a (Technical) Internal Sales Coordinator, you will have experience in supporting a Sales team / Sales Manager and ideally will have experience from an Engineering / Industrial Manufacturing background.
It will require a tenacious, capable person who has had experience working in a fluid small team environment. The right person will be comfortable in having conversations with Traders, procurement through to Technical Engineers and be able to quickly pick up and retain application knowledge.
The (Technical) Sales Support coordinator’s core duties and responsibilities:
- Provide first-class front-end customer service to high value clients throughout the quotation stages and following through this communication throughout the order processing process.
- Be able to provide technical, consultative sales advice to clients (incoming enquiries)
- Nurture and develop long term relationships with clients by giving outstanding level of customer service that are tangibly demonstrated in terms of revenue generated.
- Identify appropriate new business opportunities that consistently lead to established new relationships and revenue generation and pass information to the management to follow up
- With the right level of support, you with ensure that you deliver the right solutions for clients.
- You will build and maintain strong relationships within the business to maximise sales opportunities.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experienced in (Process Media) handling products such as Valves and/or Pumps in related markets such as Industrial, Water and/or Chemical industries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Consultative / problem solving approach.
- SAP experience (preferable but not mandatory)
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to expand their career quickly within a company who will be rapidly growing their UK presence. Post COVID-19 there will be opportunities for International Travel. They are looking to grow this team organically so if you are looking to develop into a management role in the future there will be opportunities for the right person to rapidly progress in their career with this company. Reach out to me today for more information.