Are you from an IT background and available immediately?
Looking to take on a new temporary role which may lead to a permanent one?
We are currently recruiting for an IT Support role which would be specifically supporting one system within this firm. Exception customer service and organisation will be an absolute must for this role!
Please note that this role will be initially working from home.
Duties include but not limited to –
• Taking all calls and email requests and working on a ticketed basis.
• Providing excellent customer service to all users.
• Assessing and helping on first instance, but passing to 2nd and 3rd line where required.
• Tracking all notes carefully and clearly.
• Aim to resolve all escalations in a timely manner, and be keeping regular communication with the client.
• Take part in troubleshooting improvements.
The company in question pride themselves on how they look after their staff, which will then of course include you, so making sure that a support function like this is ran smoothly and effectively is of the upmost importance.
This would suit someone with the following experience / skillset who would be looking for something more long term also!
You will of course have prior IT helpdesk support experience, which will be accompanied by workflow coordination experience. A strong background in Customer service is essential as is the ability to prioritise and be quite target / task driven.
You are also working as part of a team, so however cliché, being very much a team player is essential, never more so when you are working remotely!
Hours of work are Monday to Friday split shifts between 8am-6pm and a rate of paying between £8.69ph to £9.22ph
Interested? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org asap with your cv and interest