REED HR are working with our Epsom based client i recruiting a permanent Junior HR Advisor to join their well established team of HR Advisors.
This is a great opportunity for someone with HR Coordination expertise and a hunger to further their career into an HR Advisory capacity within a Shared Services Environment.
This is a busy role with great learning and development opportunity.
- Acting as the point of contact for hiring managers, employees and other HR team members
- Negotiating terms and conditions of employment with staff
- Providing advice and playing a major role in work reviews and change processes
- Using HR information systems to access, input and compile data
- Identifying development needs
- Suggesting new HR technology solutions to improve day-to-day operations
- Managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations
- Researching and recommending performance evaluation methods (e.g. employee appraisal systems)
- Supporting the HR manager with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary
- Driving the business performance in relation to the organisation’s objectives
- Assisting in organising employer branding initiatives