This role provides a fantastic opportunity for a junior Management Accountant currently studying CIMA, ACCA or similar, to join a well established, busy finance team supporting the Assistant FC. There's a lot going on in this team and each day will provide new opportunities to learn and develop your skills, although you must have previous experience at a similar level.
You will assist with:
- Month end close including accruals, prepayments, fixed assets and inter-company accounts
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- VAT and Intrastat reconciliations and reporting
- Completion of the weekly margin report
- Completion of National Statistics returns
- Setting up spreadsheets for monthly and quarterly reporting
- Delivering system implementation and delivering various projects
- Year-end close
- Annual audit
You will also provide cover where needed in areas covering cashflow management, purchase ledger and weekly reporting.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of month end close and management accounting and also with VAT and Intrastat reporting. You will have excellent Excel skills and be a team player always looking for ways to improve and develop your skillset. A flexible attitude and desire to learn are also important.
As this role is FTC you must be immediately available.