Junior QS – Belfast – 12 month contract – c £25,000 per annum
REED Property and Construction and delighted to be representing a well-established, energetic company growing rapidly in the renewable energy sector. Due to this continued growth and recent new contracts we are looking to recruit a Junior QS to join our QS team.
• Collate and Co-Ordinate information from site surveys
• Invoicing through a schedule of rates from surveys collated
• Liaise with clients to agree rates/variations
• Update reports and records of certification
• Ensuring correct certification is submitted to the client
• Cost analysis
• Adhere to KPI’s
• Responding within agreed time frames, service levels and contract terms to ensure that work orders are met
• Early escalation of any issues or concerns to line manager
• Knowledge of Response Maintenance contracts
• Detail oriented
• CAD Experience
• Fluent Microsoft Office Experience including Excel
• Proactive and can work independently with limited supervision
• Strong customer focus and professional at all times
• Demonstrate high levels of organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team and to develop and sustain good working relationships, communicating formally and informally with colleagues and customers.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to join a fantastic organisation then I would like to hear from you asap. To apply please contact Niall Lennon on 02890330604 or via email@example.com for a confidential discussion.