Y2 FULL-TIME TEACHER REQUIRED
TO BEGIN IN JANUARY 2021
Reed Education are working with a rural primary school in Scunthorpe as they look to recruit a full-time Y2 Teacher to begin a maternity cover role in January 2021.
The school currently have 250+ pupils on roll working alongside 13 teaching staff. The school seek to provide a friendly, happy and hardworking environment where respect for others, positive attitudes towards work and behaviour are encouraged and nurtured.
A Year 2 Teacher is required for a one form entry primary school based near Scunthorpe. The ‘Good’ (Ofsted rated) school are recruiting for a driven Year 2 Teacher with a desire to progress within the school, either as an NQT or an experienced teacher with TLR responsibilities. Please find further details below:
Year 2 Teacher role:
- Responsible for ensuring pupils reach or exceed their targets and continued preparation for the SATs
- Assessing student’s levels and putting in place appropriate development plans to ensure they are at or above target
- To work with pupils from a multitude of backgrounds, inviting strong differentiation skills
- To implement the behavioural policy of the school consistently
- Ensure all pupils feel safe and cared for
- Ofsted graded ‘Good’
- Has fantastic training and development provisions in place
- Is inclusive, creating a welcoming and supportive atmosphere for both students and staff
- One form entry
Closing date for applications is 26th November 2020 with interviews being held week commencing 30th November and 7th December.
Applicants must have Qualified Teacher Status in the UK. All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable). Applications without an up to date CV won’t be considered.