FULL TIME KS1 TEACHING ASSISTANT - LANCASTER - NOVEMBER START - TEMPORARY, ONGOING.
Reed Education work in partnership with Lancashire County Council (Lancashire Teaching Agency) and we are now recruiting for a Teaching Assistant for a primary school in the Lancaster area to support a Year 1 class. Full time.
• Are you an experienced teaching assistant and looking for part or full time employment?
• Maybe you're recently qualified TA and looking for a role in a school?
• Are you available at least 2 days a week and able to travel around the local area?
We are looking for people with the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
• A very high standard of communication skills, accurate use of spelling and grammar
• Recent experience of working in primary, secondary or SEN schools and knowledge of the National Curriculum
• Experience in EYFS, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2
• Commitment to professional development and a keenness to learn
• A passion for working with children
• Commitment to Safeguarding
In return, what we will offer you:
• Free Continuous Professional Development through LCC
• Help and advice on career development and interview preparation
• Paid in line with LCC Pay Scale
• Work with the longest standing Education Agency in Lancashire with the largest coverage of schools in the area
• Excellent support and guidance from your dedicated consultant, specifically focused on Teaching roles/positions
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.