Reed Education Stratford are on the lookout an experienced KS2 teacher in the East London area who is searching for their next step in teaching. If this sound like yourself contact us today!
We are hiring on behalf of an Ofsted rated 'Good' school in NEWHAM. The ideal KS2 teacher for this role is someone who has excellent classroom management, a child centred approach to learning and can adapt to the school's faith-based values.
The school offers staff parking and access to nearby public transport. Alongside this, you will be paid a competitive rate based on your experience. The job is due to start in October on a full time basis until April 2021. The dedicated staff team at this school provide their pupils with a safe, happy environment in which children can build their self-esteem and develop their academic, personal, emotional and physical wellbeing.
The children here are proud of their school and demonstrate a love for learning and their supportive teachers. As a KS2 teacher, you will be joining a driven team who set high expectations for their pupils. On successful appointment, you will be expected to:
• Plan and Teaching a balanced and diverse curriculum
• Assessing, tracking, and reporting on the pupil's development, attainment and personal needs • Set high expectations for pupil outcomes
• Develop a classroom environment based the school values
• Provide a caring and supportive learning environment We are looking for applicants who:
• Have Qualified Teacher Status with at least 2-year experience in a KS2 setting
• Is enthusiastic, resilient and a determined team player
• Is committed to providing creative and inspiring learning experiences
• Has excellent communication skills, use of initiative and organisational skills
• Is motivated, energetic and fun!
• Has an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
• Has the right to work in the U.K
The benefits of registering with Reed:
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
• Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement • Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a KS2 Teacher in East London Or for more information about the role, contact Marketa at Reed Education Stratford