My client a public services company in Leicestershire have an excellent brand new and exciting role of Learning and Development Advisor.
This role will be looking to pay up to £17.07 per hour through PAYE plus holiday or £22.03 per hour through umbrella and the contract will be running until the end of March 2022.
They are looking for an experienced professional with significant experience in the field of Learning Development to join their busy team. This brings with it a fantastic opportunity to be innovative and drive improvement in a customer facing fast paced and challenging environment.
You will act as a representative of Learning and Development, providing advice and guidance across the service to support the development and delivery of training. You will have experience of working with the systems approach to training model.
You will manage the Learning and Development Co-ordinator and provide support to them to forecast, cost, plan and resource the delivery of learning and development activities.
You will be enthusiastic with strong interpersonal skills and bring an innovative approach to everything you do along with the ability to challenge the way we do things and a mind-set of continuous improvement. You will have experience of coaching and of designing, delivering and evaluating training programs and workshops. You will be confident in the use of online learning platforms.
You will bring with you an excellent understanding of learning theory and concepts and have strong organisation and planning skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines within a busy and changing environment.
This promises to be a challenging but immensely rewarding position and the successful candidate will become part of a supportive team and have access to development opportunities in role
For this role you will have :
• A minimum of 5 years’ teaching/instructing/coaching experience
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of teaching methodology, teaching styles and learning styles
• Comprehensive teaching and facilitation skills
• Comprehensive knowledge of training plan, curriculum, and training aid design and development
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of audiences and individuals
• Knowledge and understanding of Additional Learner Needs and interventions
• Sound knowledge of and commitment to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
• Ideally a Minimum of a L5 Learning and Development related Qualification
• Ability to design, develop, implement, and evaluate responsive programs and initiatives including training plans, curricula, and methodology
• Ability to assess training needs and objectives
If you are interested please apply online today or send your CV directly to Francesca.firstname.lastname@example.org