Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the West London area. Starting soon, the college are looking for enthusiastic and passionate Learning Support Assistants to join them on a temporary ongoing basis.
Job Title: Learning Support Assistant - SEN Learning and Behaviour Specialist
Location: West London and North West London
Pay rate: TBC
Duration: Temporary or permanent opportunities available
- Provide day to day support, delivering 1:1, paired and small group teaching, and learner sessions using Positive Behaviour Support.
- Supervise and support community-based learning and educational visits.
- Use your creativity daily to support lesson plans through preparing materials and resources.
- Support our learners to develop crucial life skills, meet their goals and aspirations through communication, independence and participation.
What you will need:
- GCSE Maths and English A*- C grade
- Experience working with students who have Special Educational Needs (SEN) and challenging behaviour
- Good classroom management
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.