Legal Secretary - Chichester - Permanent
Reed Legal are working with an impressive law firm based in Chichester who are seeking a Legal Secretary with litigation experience in particular. You have the opportunity to work within a lovely team for a firm who are well renowned in the area.
This firm are in search of an experienced Litigation Legal Secretary who ideally has experience in personal injury or family law. Your main responsibility will be supporting the fee earners and providing them with administrative support.
- Use of accounting and time recording software
- Preparing documents through copy and audio typing
- Ensuring documents are accurate
- Costing of files for the purpose of cost update letters and billing
- Making appointments and managing diaries
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch
- To ensure the confidentiality and security of all documentation
Please do apply now if you feel you have the skillset they are looking for to fulfil this role.