I am currently recruiting for a Lettings Administrator in the public sector. This is a temporary position that will be required for 3 months.
You will provide a high quality, responsive, administration support service to the Lettings team, enabling and supporting the team’s work of lettings properties promptly across type and tenure, minimising voids and promoting access to a range of housing options.
You will also provide operational support to the Lettings team, managing a range of IT and desk top systems, tasks and processes in order to provide an integral support facility which is aligned with the information and processes of other functions and services.
- Interrogate and databases to identify properties and households working with the Lettings team and update these to reflect case notes, developments, moves and any other changes of circumstances
- Respond to and resolve simple lettings enquiries (across all property types) made by email or telephone and record on internal systems
- Contact clients directly by phone or email regarding potential or existing lettings and record outcomes on appropriate systems
- Have a broad understanding of the lettings process for temporary accommodation, social housing and private sector rentals and the work of the team around these
- Have a good understanding of the lettings process across tenures and be able to discuss these with customers helping them understand their options and make decisions around these
- Service, attend and minute meetings as required
- Use own initiative in identifying and carrying out tasks to ensure that an excellent level of service is provided