Reed Accountancy are currently working with a well-recognised charity to recruit on a Part-Time basis for an experienced and competent Part Qualified Management Accountant. This is a great opportunity to join a stable business on a 12-month fixed term contract. You will be supporting a fantastic senior finance team with month end and reporting duties.
Duties in this Management Accountant job will include:
- Produce the annual budget to align with strategy and goals
- Produce the quarterly forecast reporting
- Review and analysis of departmental costs and support cost allocations
- Review pricing models used across various departments to ensure value for money
- Business partnering with Senior Management Team and various other members of staff across the business
- Accounts assistant to provide support in completing reporting tasks and teaching opportunity to pass over management accounting skills. No direct line management.
Suitable candidates will have extensive month end experience, have direct exposure to supporting with management accounts production and will be a bright and tenacious individual who is willing to learn and be extremely hands on with the reporting processes. This will suit an ACCA or CIMA studier who is hoping to progress their career in a management accounting role. This Management Accountant job requires an excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills and an ability to work collaboratively with other members of the team.
In return there is a competitive salary and benefits package on offer. This role will be working on a remote basis with specific working days to be agreed around existing team. There is great progression potential in this Management Accountant job and the environment will encourage great personal and professional development.
Candidates should ideally be available quickly but with a maximum notice period of 4 weeks considered for the right person.
Good luck and hopefully speak soon!