Reed Finance are delighted to be working in partnership with a national, market leading business based in Glasgow in their search for a senior management accountant.
Specialising in financial services, my client is eager to find an experienced CIMA / ICAS / ACCA (or equivalent) qualified professional with previous industry experience or who is looking to make their first move out of practice.
Serving as a senior finance team member on site, the successful candidate will carry out a number of roles including
• Delivering the monthly management accounts, cash flow and balance sheet
• Preparing quarterly VAT Return
• Managing & controlling costs, identifying opportunities for improvement
• Driving process improvements where possible
• Ad-hoc duties as required
In return my client is offering a competitive salary as well as other benefits including healthcare & life assurance. To be considered for the role candidates should meet the following criteria.
• Qualified Accountant
• A strong background in the financial services (or similar) sector
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to partner with senior stakeholders
• Strong Excel and systems knowledge
To find out more, or for a chat about the post, apply below or get in touch with Lewis Crainie at Reed Glasgow. T: 0141 241 4702 E: email@example.com