Reed Accountancy are recruiting for a Management Accountant on a full time basis. You will likely be in an Accounts Assistant position with management experience or recently moved in to a more Senior role.
You will be required to be responsible for duties of the Management Accountant as well as covering for the responsibilities of an Accounts Assistant, so you will need to be familiar with the day-to-day work of the role.
It is essential for this role that you have experience as an Accounts Assistant, handling of month end procedures, VAT, international accounts, cash flow forecasting, Intrastat and Sage 50 and analysing profit margin in all areas of the group.
This will include:
• Discounts structure to customers
• Inter-company discount structure
• Rappels (Spain)
• Cost of sales - checking and confirming our COS figures
• Cost of sales - distribution, packing, sales staff costs per area, etc, and probably profitability per salesman (sales volume, discounts, cost)
• Amazon pricing, penalties, margin
• Analysis of profitability per customer and flagging up problem areas
• Cost analysis throughout group, where can costs be saved
• Monthly Cash Flow Projections
• Management Accounts
• Liaise with group accountants as necessary to assist with preparation of annual accounts
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply online with your up-to-date CV, confirming your current salary and notice period.