A talented, motivated and flexible Management Accountant is needed to join a growing, innovative FMCG company in the Warwickshire area.
Leading a small team, you will be the senior Accounts professional on site, reporting to the Group Financial Controller and working closely with the MD. You will be a flexible, motivated and knowledgeable individual, keen to help steer the organisation to greater commercial success and happy to take a very hands-on role.
Duties will typically include:
- Weekly financial performance reporting / presenting to commercial teams
- Monthly management accounts, including full variance analysis of budgets, targets, previous forecasts etc
- Ad hoc reporting and creation of documents for new reporting requirements and monthly expense / general ledger trackers
- FP&A and KPI reporting
- Ensuring data is up to date, including all accruals, rebates etc
- Building the operational, administration and sales budget, plus rolling forecast
- Auditing requirements
- Managing the day-to-day accounts
- Leading and providing cover for other team members
This role is likely to suit a confident, newly qualified ACCA / CIMA candidate - with fantastic communication skills - who is ambitious to take a leading role within a dynamic organisation. A background in FMCG and / or product manufacturing would be very beneficial.
In return, the successful candidate will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Generous pension
- Private medical insurance
- Death in service
If you think you have the background outlined, please apply on-line now!