Reed Accountancy are incredibly pleased to be partnering with a reputable Oxfordshire organisation in their pursuit of a Management Accountant, to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
An exciting position for an established Management Accountant, to join a small and experienced team, providing effective reporting and business partnering to budget holders across the business. This position would suit an individual studying towards the completion of their ACCA/CIMA studies, and study support will be available to the post holder.
As the Management Accountant, your position will include the following responsibilities:
- Providing support, guidance and training to budget holders on all aspects of financial matters, being a first point of contact for queries
- Working closely with cost centre managers, in order to assist them in setting their budgets in accordance with the organisations timetable
- Attending regular meetings with managers to discuss their budgets, monitoring them closely, raising any issues
- Forecasting, in line with schedules, with commentaries
- Maintenance of the financial system, to ensure ease of reporting
- Designing and creating financial reports, for use by the wider team and business
In order to be considered for this position, you will ideally be at least AAT Qualified, and be studying towards a recognised accounting qualification such as ACCA/CIMA. You will have experience of preparing management accounts, financial planning and budget monitoring within a large organisation. Experience of business partnering is highly desirable also. You will be a strong communicator, able to challenge and support colleagues when necessary, partnering with them to understand their financial situation.
If you could be interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate in applying today. This position will interview and appoint swiftly for the successful candidate.