Reed Accountancy are currently partnered with a returning client based in Aldermaston for a 12-15 month Maternity Cover.
Working within a team of 4, this role will be looking after a portfolio of clients on the daily ledger work to the month end and year end close.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business who despite the pandemic have gone from strength to strength. The ideal candidate for this role will be proactive with a strong attention to detail and be happy working within a team environment and willing to support others during busy times of the month.
My client is looking for a proactive candidate with experience of the below duties:
- Prepare and maintain ledgers for portfolio of companies
- Bank reconciliations and payment processing.
- Preparation of VAT returns and EC Sales Returns
- Liaising with stakeholders to ensure smooth management of portfolios under your management.
- Liaising with external auditors and assisting with inputs for corporation tax computations.
- Liaising directly with end customers regarding accounting queries.
- Statutory account preparation
- Supporting the remainder of the finance team with responsibility for discreet tasks outside the core job role.
Knowledge of Excel including VLOOKUPS would be advantageous, along with experience of working within a multiclient environment.
Due to the location of the business candidates would need to be a driver as there is no local public transportation. However the business does offer free onsite parking and a 60% working from home based policy.