A leading management consultancy are looking to hire a Management Accountant to join the team to support the company’s rapid growth.
This newly created role is an exciting opportunity for a recently Qualified Accountant (2 years PQE). This role will report into the Director of Accounting and you will work closely within the accounting team and acting as a business partner to the other business functions.
- Balance sheet reconciliation (including bank and intercompany) for various entities within the group
- Assistance with month end close (revenue and overheads), reporting and P&L analysis
- Preparation and posting of month-end journals
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly VAT returns for various entities within the group
- Assistance with preparation of the Statutory accounts for International entities and working closely with the external accountants and auditors in EMEA & APAC
- Assistance with preparation of tax computations
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Management Accounting experience post qualification
- 1-2-year PQE in professional services organisation
- VAT experience
- International accounting knowledge & experience across EMEA APAC territories
- Advanced in Excel including pivot tables and analysis formulas
If this role appeals to you then apply now!