Are you a hands on and experienced Management Accountant within property who wants to take ownership of a high-profile asset?
Do you have experience in Cashflow Management, Management Accounting and Covenant Compliance? If so this could be a great role for you!
A rapidly expanding manager of retail property are looking to hire a Management Accountant due to the growth of their business.
This Management Accountant will be responsible for managing financial reporting and management accounting for one of their most high-profile entities along with all financial matters relating to the SPV vehicles.
The organisation will support this Management Accountant with formal and informal training ensuring it is tailored to the individuals experience and personal development needs. Plus, they offer some great benefits including an industry leading profit share scheme.
Ideally looking for individuals to commence immediately but will wait for the right person on 1 month notice.
- Cash Management which includes:
- Management of SPV cashflows
- Ownership of short and medium term cashflow forecasting models
- Oversee and manage Accounts payable process
- Management and Financial Reporting:
- Ensure all reporting and statutory deadlines for SPVs are met
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts, including analysis of quarterly results against budget (including commentaries) and forecasting of SPVs
- Recommend where appropriate for bad debt provisions and any write offs
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns and tax returns
- Ensure property manager is following CIS regulations and submit CIS returns where applicable.
- Facility Agreement:
- Detailed knowledge of facility loan agreement and preparation of prompt delivery of bank reporting covenant compliance to lender
- Other key tasks:
- Business Partner with the asset management team & property manager
- Assist auditors
- Projects & analysis when required
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with ideally 3 years post qualified experience (practice trained would be highly advantageous)
- Experience with retail property (ideally shopping centres)
- Property Management or Real Estate Investment Management experience is essential.
- Strong cash management and cash flow experience
- Strong Management and Financial Reporting experience
- Loan/covenant reporting experience and experience liaising with banks.
- Ability & experience building relationship with external & internal stakeholders.
- Need to be a problem solver who wants a hands-on role.
- Excellent Excel Skills (Vlookups, Pivot Tables, Sum ifs and Data Manipulation)
- Experience with Sage Line 50
If you are a Management Accountant with the above experience in property investment and/or property management this could be a great role for you!