Marketing Assistant required to join a organisation which exist within the construction industry in Rainham. This is a brand new role which will allow the candidate to develop the role into their own. This person will be joining a friendly and hardworking office and having the right personality to fit in with the existing team will be key.
Duties to include:
- Updating and managing social media platforms
- Creating photography and videography
- Responding to customer queries online
- Developing and executing digital marketing campaigns
- Developing a customer database
- Conducting industry research and staying on top of trends
- Liaising effectively with colleagues within the sales team to work conducively together to maximise sales.
- An understanding of the construction industry and an ability to communicate effectively with key customers within the industry
- Formal marketing qualification
- Digital marketing experience
- Confident and clear communication skills.
This is a really exciting stand alone role which would be a great project from someone who wants to put their own mark on their next role. This is a brand new role which has been created and would suit an ambitious creative individual. Closing data 29/10/2020 so please apply ASAP to be considered.
Please note - this is not a remote working role and interviews will be held face to face.