REED Marketing and Creative are currently working with a leading IT/ Tech company based in the Gateshead area, who are recruiting for a highly experienced and ambitious Marketing Manager to join their team on a full-time and permanent basis.
The salary is £40,000 per annum.
- Write and publish engaging content across a variety of online and offline platforms, including the website, social media and print.
- Responsible for the creation and distribution of case studies for the business.
- Create content for the website and manage the CMS.
- Coordinate and manage events - both virtual and physical events.
- Responsible for the management of the monthly events calendar and all events activities.
- Create and publish digital newsletters, including writing all content and circulating with the wider team.
- Liaise with the PR agency and other third-party suppliers to ensure monthly activities are met.
- Manage and develop advertorial placements for both digital and print platforms.
- Create and promote digital video content.
- Intranet content creation and management.
- Uses market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy.
- Oversee the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns.
- Design, develop and review the business marketing strategy.
- Manage the marketing budget and report on financials.
- Develop and manage advertising campaigns, reviewing their success and ROI.
- Build brand awareness and positioning.
- Data and CRM management.
- Campaign management and reporting.
- A degree or relevant qualification in Marketing, or related subject.
- Proven marketing strategy experience.
- A high level of understanding and skill in SEO and social marketing activity.
- Must have a proven track record as a Marketing Manager.
- Extensive marketing experience and the ability to manage multi-channel campaigns.
- Highly competent in stakeholder management
- Excellent knowledge of CMS.
- Excellent knowledge of CRM.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft software.
- Good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Proven marketing strategy experience
- Experience of managing a marketing budget.