Reed Education are pleased to be working alongside a popular secondary school who are looking for a Maths Teacher to join them when schools reopen in 2021 – expected to be after February half term at present.
This is a long-term assignment that could go to the end of the academic year in the first instance, and the successful teacher will be working with classes from Year 7 through to Year 11.
If you are driven by making sure that there is inclusive and challenging education offered to every student, and take pride in achieving the best possible results for your children, this could be the right school for you.
You will be working closely with the department to make sure that the children receive the education that they deserve, as you will be their main Maths Teacher for the duration of the role.
Duties within the post will include:
- Planning and setting lessons which challenge students at all levels, with classes ranging from Year 7 – Year 11.
- Delivering engaging lessons on a daily basis to a Good standard in set based classes
- Working with school structures and policies to ensure that marking and assessment is completed in a timely manner
- Monitoring and encouraging the progress of all pupils within the classroom
- Working alongside staff in the school to ensure that behaviour management and safeguarding policies are followed and maintained.
- Building strong relationships with staff, pupils and parents alike
As a teacher working for Reed Education, we aspire to offer every teacher an excellent experience working for us, and so you can expect to receive:
- Fair levels of pay, taking into consideration your experience
- A Secondary specialist consultant who will work with you to support you during your assignment, and provide future work if required after the end of the role
- Access to CPD including Safeguarding training
- Refer a friend scheme of £100 per referral
- Access to our pension scheme
With interviews commencing as soon as possible, apply to Claire Seeley at Reed Education to make sure you don’t miss out on this opportunity.
Reed are committed to safeguarding and all candidates will be subject to a formal registration process which requires an enhanced DBS check either on the Update Service or completed by Reed.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business