I'm looking for some experienced with Microsoft Licencing for an Internal Support role at a company in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
In this role you'll re responsible for supporting Microsoft Sales Consultants in Microsoft operations, quotes and queries. As well as develop relationships between the business and Microsoft partner managers and operations team.
The role is offering a competitive basic salary of £35,000 with an additional £10,000 bonus to be earned on top.
The core duties of the role are:
- Pro-actively prepare and quote upcoming Microsoft anniversaries and renewals
- Support and assist with Microsoft queries
- Manage and forecast Microsoft anniversaries and renewals pipelines
- Use Microsoft portals to collate and provide information requested
- Cross reference Microsoft portals to ensure no anniversaries or renewals are missed
Experience & skills required for the role are:
- Experience working for a Microsoft LAR, Reseller or Distributor
- Experience of Microsoft portals
- Knowledge of the Microsoft and CCS MoU
- Knowledge of the different Public Sector frameworks
- Knowledge of the different Public Sector verticals
- Hold latest Microsoft MCP accreditations or achieve within 12 months (MLSE, MLSS, BVPS) and any additional vendor accreditations is advantageous
In order to apply or find out more contact James Coyle in the Reed Basingstoke office.