Job Title: Automotive Lecturer/Assessor
Hours: Full time
Duration: Ongoing (3 weeks sickness cover)
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Portsmouth Area
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Automotive lecturer Assessor to join them on a temporary basis.
With over 50 years of experience, we boast a long and proud tradition of both academic and professional programmes, together with close industry links to ensure that the ever-changing needs of employers in the area are met.
·Delivering and assessing up to level 3 Automotive students
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· A recognised teaching qualification or Recognised assessing qualification
· Degree or equivalent in the related subject.
· Experience teaching or assessing Automotive students
· Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.