Are you looking for a role that is exciting and rewarding, where you can use your skills to communicate in an empathetic manner?
Reed Specialist Recruitment are looking for individuals to join our NHS client’s Bristol hub. This is a highly rewarding role with an opportunity to make a real difference. You will working in an emergency helpline environment, working with patients to ensure the most appropriate help is arranged.
A full training programme will be provided with ongoing support within the role, but candidates will need the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills, ideally in an emergency services, call centre or helpdesk environment
- Able to stay calm and work to the highest degree of accuracy whilst under pressure
- Experience of inputting data quickly and accurately
- Good telephone manner, able to deal with phone calls professionally
- Ability to work unsupervised, following strict NHS protocols
- Min of 3 GCSE's including English at grade C or above (or equivalent)
This is covering a 24/7 365 day service, with a planned rota system with shift patterns covering these hours (unsociable hours will be paid accordingly). Candidates for this role must be fully flexible to work hours on this rota system.
If you're interested in this role and available to start work from 2nd Nov, then please get in touch today and a member of the Reed team will contact you to discuss the opportunity in full.