I am working with a highly reputable childcare company who are looking to appoint a Nursery Manager to join them on a permanent basis. This is a permanent, full time position and interviews will be held for suitable candidates immediately.
As Nursery Manager you are fully accountable for the day to day running and performance of the nursery. You are accountable for the delivery of the nursery’s financial operating plan and EBITDA contribution.
This role includes, but is not limited to;
- Marketing and selling the nursery and be the main point of contact at the beginning or end of each day
- Completing all office-based duties
- Getting to know the families at the setting to create a trusting rapport with parents and be able to manage parental complaints/concerns in an efficient timely manner
- Ensuring SEN/ASL needs are identified early and are met with respect, care and professionalism.
- Ensuring that the setting is clean and welcoming, with well-kept educational resources
- Overall responsibility to maintain ratios and statutory/welfare requirements within the nursery
- Auditing children’s observations ensuring they provide an accurate, detailed reflective account of the child’s current development needs and ensure staff are providing developmentally appropriate challenging next steps
- Appraise and manage the team keeping them motivated whilst also addressing any issues.
- Monitoring the nurseries planning observation and assessment procedure
- Managing your Senior Team and organise training/meetings to keep them up to date on business changes and best practice
- Challenging any behaviours or practices that go against Busy Bees expectations
- Ensuring that the nursery receives excellent outcomes in internal audits and those of external authorities such as Ofsted, CI, CIW.
Qualifications & Experience required;
- NNEB or BTEC Nat Dip or CACHE Dip in Childcare or NVQ level 3 or SVQ held for at least 3 years
- Degree or Leadership and Management qualification (Desirable)
- At least 4 years occupational experience within a nursery environment
- At least 1 years previous experience as a Nursery Manager/Assistant Nursery Manager
- An unrivalled dedication to give every child the best start in life.
If you are interested in being considered or would like to find out more about this role, please apply immediately!
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All applicants will be subject to references, Full Enhanced Children and Adult DBS and List 99 check before starting work.