Nursery Teacher - January 2021 - Part-Time - 0.5 FTE
We are looking for a creative and dynamic qualified teacher who will be able to contribute to the development of the little learners at a local Primary School in Milton Keynes.
The role is part-time 0.5 FTE (2.5 days pw) Wednesday to Friday.
Essential Experience & Qualifications
- QTS (or equivalent) and an undergraduate degree.
- Experience and skills in teaching Phonics.
- Someone with passion, commitment, drive, enthusiasm, and hardworking ethos.
- An exemplary practitioner with high expectations and aspirations for all children
- Have a clear determination and passion to develop each child to their full potential
- Be excited about making a difference to children’s educational and emotional future
- Be openly committed to the vision and direction of the school
If you feel you have the skills and experience to join their dedicated and enthusiastic teaching team from January, or are looking for your next opportunity in an education setting please do get in touch with Reed Education Milton Keynes.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding, all applicants will require an Enhanced DBS Check and relevant references.
We can support you in obtaining Safeguarding Training, Covid Safe Practices Training, obtaining a DBS and FREE CPD.