£18,000 - £22,000 DOE
Reed are currently helping a well-established business based in Chelmsford who are looking for an experienced Administrator to join their team. The company has a good structure and offer progression in the future for the right candidates.
Start date - immediately!
Core Administration Duties
To provide day-to-day administration support to the Operations team in order to provide our clients with excellent client service, including but not limited to:
• Prepare and planning reports for the Senior members of team and their clients
• Preparation of transactional templated client letters, such as letters of authority, change of address and client disengagement letters
• Liaise with product providers to obtain fees and charges on specific products
• Obtain and assist with the completion of application/instruction forms and fact finds
• Obtain policy information, documents, factsheets, illustrations and product comparison quotes through appropriate sources
• Uploading plan statements and other documents to client records following agreed naming conventions
• Maintain accurate client information and record client interaction on the back office system
• Assist with the onboarding process of new clients
• Assist with the annual review process of existing clients
• Any additional ad-hoc requests and support on company projects as and when required
• Treat all data with complete confidentiality and take reasonable steps to protect this at all times.
• Treat our customers fairly at all times, referring to your Line Manager or the Head of Compliance for guidance if necessary.
• Act in accordance with Compliance procedures and FCA Regulations at all times to ensure regulatory requirements and company policies are correctly followed.
• Maintain client records and update client information on back office systems to keep an effective audit trail.
• Experience of working with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, or similar tools.
• Previous experience in an administration role.
• Previous experience of working in similar role
• Previous experience of working within financial services
If you are highly interested in this position and feel you have the relevant skills and experience required then please apply Now!!