Reed are currently recruiting for a Billing and Estates Administrator in Northleach on a permanent basis. This is a new role for a dynamic, forward-thinking company who have just moved into brand new offices that offer a gym, cafe, exercise classes and more onsite!
We are looking for a candidate with a "can do" attitude, strong administration experience and intermediate Excel skills.
The role is part-time, 3 days per week, which can be split across 4/5 days to suit the successful candidates preference.
• Bi-monthly invoicing and landlord payment runs.
• Review of operator profit share statements and reporting anomalies.
• Reconciliation of reports to ensure income and expenditure is captured accurately.
• Logging, maintaining and filing invoices.
• Assistance with debtor and credit management
• Dealing with landlord and customer queries
• Manipulation / analysis of various datasets
• Ad hoc support for the Estates Team as required
We are looking for:
• Excellent communication skills for interactions with a wide range of stakeholders - landlords, clients, suppliers, colleagues and investors.
• Self-motivated with a proactive, “can-do” attitude
• Good knowledge of Office 365 – particularly Excel (VLOOKUP's, pivot tables) and Word / Outlook (intermediate)
• Strong attention to detail
• Land Registry portal (not essential)
• Mapping software (not essential)
This role is to start ASAP but the client can wait for the right candidate so whether you are immediately available or have a notice period apply today for immediate consideration!