Office / Accounts Manager – Chester – Permanent
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum
I am excited to be recruiting for this forward-thinking client who are looking at every opportunity to grow and are seeking an enthused energetic individual to join in with their entrepreneurial spirit!
This will be a hands-on managerial role where no 2 days will be the same so you will have to be able to wear multiple hats. As on online business they are doing very well even given current economic situation and continue to deliver exceptional customer service!
Reporting directly to the Owner you will autonomy and the ability to positively contribute towards the business and must be willing to learn new skills.
Responsibilities and duties
• Day-to-day office management dealing with staff recruitment, holidays, general team admin
• Financial admin - invoicing, purchasing, processing payments, VAT, reconciliation etc
• Fulfilling specialist orders, resolving queries and maintaining good customer relations
• Overseeing sales team and admin team
• Liaison with supplier inc. stock management, control and advance purchasing
• Overseeing of dispatch department & awareness / management of courier agreements & activities
• Assisting the Director with diary and projects
• Co-ordinate with associates / outside suppliers such as printer, packers, web designer, etc
Skills and qualifications
• Friendly, approachable and confident with excellent telephone manner
• Good communication both verbally and written
• Competency and experience in company accounting using Xero software
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word software
• Demonstrable ability to manage a small / medium size team
• Accuracy and close attention to detail with proven organisational skills
• Pro-active and flexible - ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
• Can work independently, use initiative and take responsibility
• Previous experience of an office co-ordinator/managerial role
• Background in customer service or as a accountancy / book keeping would be an advantage
• Familiarity with ecommerce
• Experience of international trading & VAT
If you think you have what it takes to take on this exciting role Apply online now!