I'm currently seeking an experienced Office Manager with accounting experience, to join a successful business going through a period of sustained sales growth. The role is based in South Lanarkshire with on-site parking available. You will be responsible for the day to day management of the Office and administration, while also managing the day to day financial transactions of the business. Responsibilities include:
- Bookkeeping including purchase & sales ledger, VAT returns, accounts to trial balance, preparing accounts for external accountants, collating payroll information, bank reconciliations, credit control
- Sales administration
- Health & safety administration
- Company insurance management
- Facilities management
- Subcontractor information and document management
- Gas/Electric utilities, managing reads, payments, renewal etc.
- Managing company vehicles incl tax etc.
- Assisting with tenders
- CIS returns
- Ad hoc office management responsibilities
To be considered for this role, you must have experience within a similar capacity and must have experience of working with Sage 50 Accounts package. You will be a self-starter, able to take the initiative and be pro-active, and will be comfortable with communicating with colleagues, customers and clients. A competitive salary is on offer, with generous benefits. If interested, please apply now or call Rhyan Scott on 0141 241 4702 for more information.