REED Procurement & Supply Chain are proud to be recruiting for an Operations Manager on behalf of an award-winning manufacturing business based in Blackpool.
With more than a decade’s experience in the design, development and distribution of their award winning and innovative product range, this multi-million-pound business are continuing to grow.
Currently recruiting for an Operations Manager to join their team based in Blackpool, your role will be essential within the leadership of the business and critical in executing operational plans.
Leading the team, as the Operations Manager you will be responsible for…
• Warehouse management, ensuring all warehouse operations are running to agreed standards. Monitoring the efficiency of operations and improving procedures where applicable through the implementation of LEAN methodologies.
• Creating and driving continuous improvement programmes
• Taking responsibility for inventory management and continuously working towards inventory reduction
• Stock planning to meet forecasted sales demand, peak times and planning resources in order to deliver orders effectively
• Managing the onsite procurement for the business, building and maintaining strong relationships and partnerships with suppliers
• Taking responsibility for onsite health & safety and quality inspections of goods
• Managing the office, administrative and technical support teams on key processes
• Managing and coordinating your teams to ensure that customer orders are being processed efficiently and will meet the required delivery date
• Ensuring support and guidance is offered to your team, coaching them through their own personal and business improvements, communicating this progress to board level
• Handling escalated queries or customer complaints to ensure they are resolved promptly and effectively
This position would be ideal for those who would recognise themselves as having…
• A comprehensive understanding of operations management with a passion for continuous business improvement
• Excellent relationship building skills, including those required for people leadership with a proven ability to create cohesive teams through clear direction, connections and coaching
• Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to successfully manager a busy, diverse and demanding workload
• Excellent IT systems skill, ideally with a previous use of ERP or MRP systems
Salary, Hours & Benefits
• £50,000 - £55,000 per annum (depending upon experience) plus additional discretionary profit share scheme after 1 years service.
• Excellent opportunity for career progression
• Full time, permanent position with working hours of 8:30am – 5:30pm
• 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays with the option to purchase additional days
• Pension scheme and on site free parking
How to Apply!
If you would like to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please click on the link below with your most recent CV attached.
For further information, please contact Laura Bradley at firstname.lastname@example.org