SALARY CIRCA £45,000 + BENEIFITS
12 month Fixed Term Contract
REED Business Support are currently working with market leaders in their field, they are recruiting an experienced Operations Lead in Stockport.
If you have previous experience within an Operations Manager, Operations Lead role and are looking for your next position within a market leading company, then send your CV in for immediate consideration!
I am working with a local company to recruit an experienced Operations Lead on a 12 month, Fixed Term Contract.
Supporting the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for leading the operational management of the department.
Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to provide support and advice, delivering and ensuring continuous improvement within the department and promoting best practice initiatives to promote excellence.
- Implement and evaluate financial improvement initiatives to improve the quality and cost effectiveness
- Identify and pursue new opportunities for the department to improve and develop
- Present data, information and reports
- Assist in the investigation of complaints and incidents as and when required
- Ensure the department is appropriately resourced to ensure safe delivery and operations
- Responsible for workforce recruitment and retention
- Support financial planning in line with financial budgets
- Work closely with management to support delivery of corporate objectives
- Oversee performance of the workforce, monitoring performance and developing staff through appraisals and regular supervision
Previous Operations experience
- Experience gained in Primary Care Sector (desirable)
- Ability to promote equality and diversity principles
- Ability to manage confidential information in an appropriate manner
- Ability to deal with conflict
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, Word and Outlook
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity by clicking the “Apply now” button