Exciting opportunities have arisen at Secondary Schools in Northamptonshire for January/Easter 2021.
We are looking for a passionate and motivating individual with a love of Drama and the ability to teach KS3, KS4 and KS5.
This position is Full Time, Permanent and Paid to Scale (Contract Lengths and Hours worked may be negotiable upon request).
We welcome applications from NQT's, Overseas Trained Teachers and QTLS Qualified Candidates, including those with Drama as a second subject.
These schools are keen to support each and every student with their confidence, creativity and team work to ensure they gain full potential.
You will be joining an established Arts/Performing Arts department that is committed and positive as well as loyal to the students at the schools.
Each member of staff with be involved in staff meetings and enrichment programmes including social events, health promotions and much more.
The successful candidate will:
• Be passionate to teach Drama
• Be motivated to ensure you have a good learning environment and resources
• Aspire to be a talented, dynamic and an ambitious teacher, who will ensure good progress for all students
• Be skilled at fostering independent and collaborative student-led learning
• Good Behaviour Management
• Have the ability to inspire, engage and enthuse students
We can assist with reference checks, qualification verifications and an Enhanced DBS Certificate is needed.
Apply with a CV today or for any questions email email@example.com .