Personal Assistant to Director of Operations– Temporary – 6 month contract – £9 -12 per hour
Reed are partnering with a well-known public sector client near to Central Bristol. This role will be mostly remote working.
- Providing full administrative support to the Director of Operations and the Corporate Governance team
- Supporting corporate governance meetings
- Use of the Microsoft Office suite
- Proactively managing the day to day activities of the Director
- Supporting projects, setting agendas, circulating papers and note taking
- Diary management and delegating tasks and actions
- Building strong relationships with the team
- Conducting research on non-routine issues
- Handling correspondence and telephone calls
- Welcoming visitors in a professional manner
- Updating reports, records and letters
- Demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate, including MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Internet
- Familiarity with Planner (Microsoft Planner App – facilitates task management)
Previous PA experience, working in a Public Sector environment and awareness of working with sensitive data would be advantageous to the application although not essential.
Interested? Please apply to Samantha Perry today.