An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Experienced Personal Secretary to join a leading Organisation based in Hillsborough.
Duration: 3 months with possibility of extension
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Salary: £13.11 per hour
To deliver efficient and effective support for the Head of Agriculture Branch.
• Be responsible for the arrangement of meetings, management of HoB diary and the production, co- ordination and circulation of agendas, business papers, minutes and other documentation;
• Attend meetings and note and record minutes of key discussions and decisions made;
• Prepare accurate draft minutes and action sheets following meetings attended in a timely manner within set deadlines; and
• Ensure draft minutes are circulated to relevant parties and following approval that these are retained and are available as required
Liaison with staff across the branch to gather key information and collate corporate returns in relation to:
• SAFSD month reports
• Star Chamber
• Quarterly KPI reporting
• Audit recommendations
• Risk Management
• Research project reporting
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience of carrying out similar duties including servicing and taking minutes of high-level meetings, coordinating requests and collating returns on corporate information.
• Excellent IT skills, MS Office (Word and Excel)
• Minimum 5 GCSE passes at Grade C (or equivalent) including Mathematics and English Language
If interested, please send updated CV via the link below to Victoria Butler – REED Belfast 02890330812