My client based in Borehamwood is seeking a bright and diligent candidate to join the team as a PA - Sales Administrator. This is a varied role which will assist with all aspects of daily sales activities and the running of the business. The ideal candidate will be capable with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and have great communication skills. Experience using SAP is advantageous for this position, but not essential as training will be provided.
- General administration including expenses and travel booking
- Dealing with daily queries from customers and suppliers
- SAP management
- Sending POs & SOs to customers/suppliers
- Be the first point of contact for invoice queries
- Updating and keeping track of shipping and deliveries schedule
- Communicating any changes
- Liaise between departments
- Stock management - keep track of any overstock or problem stock.
- Highlight issues to the team
- Preparing basic presentation packs for new and existing customers
- Support the team with samples requirements
- Assist the team with market/range/Gap analysis (ad-hoc projects)
- Be a team player
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Lots of initiative
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Work well under pressure
This is immediate vacancy so to register your interest apply now and we will be back in touch ASAP. Good Luck with your application.