Are you a PA or Senior Administrator with experience of working in a school?
We are looking for a temporary PA to Headteacher for our client based nr Bracknell. The role will involve administrative and PA duties and is due to start on 9th November 2020. Hours are 9-5.30 (some flexibility) 1 hour unpaid break each day Mon-Fri, term time only.
Potential for this vacancy to be made permanent.
Main responsibilities include:
- Minute taking and typing up minutes
- Preparing weekly email bulletins for staff and parents (as instructed by the person with overall responsibility for sending them)
- Booking meetings as and when required
- Managing the diary of the Deputy Head
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports in excel (raw data is extracted from our management information system)
- Liaising with staff, parents and pupils by email on behalf of the Deputy Head as required
- Providing admin support to members of the Senior Leadership Team (including photocopying if needed)
- Support the supervisor with any other duties as required including manning the reception during times of staff shortages
We are looking for someone with excellent admin and organisational skills, excellent written and oral communications, friendly and approachable and someone who is both a team player but can work independently in a proactive manner.
If you have worked in a similar role in a school setting, this would be ideal however, this is not essential.