Our client is a well-established wealth management firm with a fantastic reputation for their work. They are now seeking a Paraplanner to join their Penzance office
Your role will be to aid the Directors in creating and maintaining long-standing relationships with clients and implementing their clients financial solutions
To be successful in this role you will need to have previous paraplanning experience with a proven track record of developing new business.
- Aiding the Directors in the development and maintaining of new business
- Identify opportunities to maximise income for the firm
- Assist in the carrying out of compliance functions
- Aiding in the creation and implementation of financial plans for clients
- Obtain valuations
- Research and analysis of information provided for client solutions to ascertain viability
- Previous experience as a Paraplanner
- Experience assisting in the implementation of financial plans for clients
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience handling compliance functions and ensuring regulations are met
- Great team work skills with the ability to also work well independently
- Excellent communication and relationship building ability
This role will pay a competitive salary and is an excellent opportunity for an already experienced Paraplanner to join a leading company in a role offering excellent development opportunities.