This is a really exciting opportunity for an individual to work with some amazing clients in the Financial Planning arm of a thriving Top 30 accountancy practice. The Financial Planning team itself has been ranked 13th in the FTAdviser’s Top 100 Financial Advisers in 2019 and continues to go from strength to strength.
Purpose of role
The successful candidate will work as part of the Financial Planning department, which offers investment and pensions advice, supporting two existing senior Paraplanners, three Partners and a Financial Planning Manager with technical input and assistance.
• Preparing recommendations and writing financial planning reports for a broad range of financial planning topics, whether it be investment and tax planning, pre and post retirement planning or trustee investment.
• Liaising directly with clients, some of which are Ultra High Net Worth.
• Assist and contribute to any structural changes in the department which maybe needed and help to continue to drive any future change where needed.
• Liaising with product providers/professional connections.
• A working knowledge of research/planning tools such as Micap, Selectapension, Analytics, Voyant and the Exchange would be advantageous.
• Working alongside the administration and review team and providing support and help when needed and the prepare any new business for submission.
• Drafting research documents and presentations to promote the firm and explain complex technical issues in a simple manner.
• Ensuring administrative and compliance processes are followed to required timescales.
The Person – Skills & Qualifications
• At least three years Financial Services Experience is essential within a Paraplanner role, over five years would be desirable.
• Having the full Level 4 Financial Planning Diploma or close to achieving