REED Business Support are actively looking for a Paraplanner to start a fantastic opportunity within the financial services services!
The main duties include:
- Preparing and maintaining the client file: confirming risk profiles and clients objectives, identifying information, compiling a cashflow analysis
- Organising recommendations: identifying areas for planning, carrying out research to find solutions, considering asset allocations and investment strategies, preparing recommendation reports
- Implementing recommendations: preparing suitability letters, completing application forms, ensuring all compliance paperwork is in order.
- Reviewing client files, portfolios, products and processes:, reviewing portfolios.
- Working closely with the Financial Advisers to achieve expectations within time scales set
Qualifications are not essential, however many years industry experience and comprehensive knowledge within the financial services industry is essential*
APPLY NOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HEARING MORE!