Full or Part Time Paraplanner to start Early 2021
We are a well established IFA practice based in Montpellier, Cheltenham.
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join an IFA practice which is focused on providing a first class on going service for its existing clients. As a Paraplanner you will play an integral part within the business which will include providing a positive client experience.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
• Bespoke whole of market client report writing
• Product, provider and investment fund research
• Investment portfolio and risk analysis
• Cashflow planning
• The preparation of client recommendations
• Working as part of a team
• Compliance at both a firm and client level
• Provide support with ad hoc projects and tasks where necessary
Skills and Experience Required
Experience as a competent paraplanner which will include but not be limited to:
• Using research, analysis and cashflow modelling tools as well as having experience of writing quality, compliant, client-friendly reports within an IFA practice
• Level 4 Financial Planning Diploma preferred but working towards will be considered.
• An understanding of compliance at both a firm and client level
• Excellent communication and IT skills
• A passion to deliver a high-quality service to our clients.
• You will be self-motivated and able to structure your day without being monitored as a well being an organised and efficient Team player
• Have a collaborative and inclusive approach to work which will include an openness to be flexible within the role
What is in it for you?
• 22 days pro-rata annual leave
• Flexible including School hours can be accommodated for the right candidate
• Auto Enrolment Pension contribution upon completion of probation
• Friendly working environment
• On road car parking for the right candidate.
• Salary negotiable dependent upon skills and experience
Brigestowe Compliance Service